The hotel for MMSys 2015 and its co-located workshops is the:
Hilton Portland and Executive Tower
921 SW 6th Avenue
Portland, OR 97204
We have arranged a special rate for MMSys attendees. To get the rate, please click on the link below:
The conference rate is USD 165 per night, for the night of 17-20 March. The cutoff date for booking with the conference rate is 17 February 2015.
Getting to MMSys
There are a number of ways to get to the Hilton. The Hilton site (click here) has directions.
From Portland International Airport, there are a number of ways to get to MMSys (other than via car). The costs from the Hilton site has estimated costs of:
- Super Shuttle – $14 USD
- Light Rail – $2.40 USD
- Taxi – $35 USD
Visa Support Letters
ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
For Visa support letters, please send all requests to the Office of SIG Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in your request:
- Name (as it appears on attendee’s passport) and mailing address
- The name of the conference attendees is registering for
- Attendee’s registration confirmation number
- Authors may indicate their paper title. Presenters can provide the title of their talk.
- Include a fax number or email address of where letter can be sent.